The Wales Co-operative Centre membership
Yours to Share
The Wales Co-operative Centre helps shape and realise aspirations for people and communities. We support co-operatives and social enterprises, we reduce digital exclusion and we advise on financial inclusion policy.
Our vision is for Wales to be the international leader for co-operative thinking and action. We strive to achieve this by working co-operatively to develop sustainable businesses and strong, inclusive communities.
Membership is central to our values - we know that by listening to our members we can become a better organisation.
Who can join?
If you’re interested and committed to the cooperative values and principals and want to be part of an organisation that strives to achieve positive social and economic change then membership is for you.
Why become a member?
Membership provides you with a say in how the Centre is run. You will become part of a community of like-minded individuals and businesses who are passionate about the benefits of working co-operatively.
Your input will influence the direction of the organisation and ensure that we continue to deliver high quality services to people and their communities.
Membership enables you to:
- attend and vote at the Centre's AGM
- receive a copy of the Centre's yearly impact report
- participate in the annual members survey
- attend regional events and meet some of the organisations that the Centre has supported
- nominate yourself or others for membership of the Board
How much does it cost to become a member?
There is no charge for membership but members will be required to purchase and retain one £1 share in the Centre.
How do I become a member?
- Complete your membership form online
- Download a membership form that you can return to us, Freepost, with your £1 share payment
If you would like to find out more about the Centre or our membership