The Co-operative Enterprise Hub
The Co-operative Enterprise Hub provides a package of advice, training and finance to help new and existing co-operatives become more sustainable businesses.
- Advice, training and consultancy are provided free of charge.
- Support is provided by co‑operative development professionals.
Loans are available without security or personal guarantees.
In particular we offer support to co-operatives that are:
- Preparing to start trading
- In their first year of trading
- Experiencing rapid growth
- Planning to move premises
- Needing to buy equipment
- Developing a new product, service or market
- Wanting to change their management or structure
Visit www.co-operative.coop/enterprisehub (external website) to complete an online application form.
You can get in touch on 0161 246 3020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If eligible, a business adviser will arrange to visit you and prepare a proposal.
The Co-operative Enterprise Hub is funded by The Co-operative Group and delivered in partnership in Wales by the Wales Co-operative Centre and a consortium.